1843: Pantzerglass - Glass case with three side glazed
The model 1843 is a cabinet from the Pantzerglass Series, designed for 14 long weapons.
The cabinet is marked with a certification label, confirming the S-1 resistance class standard.
- Designed to support up to 14-guns (Rifles or Shotguns);
- In the upper part, glass, adjustable shelves for handguns or accessories;
- Movable gun holders and shelves with the possibility of any height adjustment;
- External hinges, enabling the door to be opened 180 degrees;
- Color carpeting in the interior;
- Indoor LED lighting, controlled by remote control or smartphone.
A fully adjustable interior is standard and available in several different options.
Resistance class / standard: S-1/EN 14450
Outside dimensions (H x W x D): 1750 x 1000 x 500 (mm)
Gun Storage Space (H x W x D): 1650 x 900 x 400 (mm)
Weight: 320 kg
Lock Type : Key lock - A class certified
Handle: Three spoke handle
Door hinges: External
Hinge side: Right
Lock bolts: Diameter 25mm; 4 horizontal, 2 vertical
Color: RAL 7016 Anthracite
Number of shelves: 2
Type of glass in the door: Bulletproof glass / secure, anti-theft
Glass class / standard: BR3/EN 1063:2002 i P7B/EN 356:2000
Glass dimensions (H x W x D): 1540x680 x25
Indoor lighting: LED RGB controlled by remote control
Anchoring holes: 2 in the back wall & 2 in the floor
Anchoring material: Mounting anchors